Thursday, May 8, 2014

Silence IS golden

CASology has a weekly challenge that really uses the best inspiration for me: a word.  One Cue Word can so quickly get my create juices going. Even better than a sketch.  Here is the card I made the week I was a guest designer [who can guess what the cue word was?]:

 
 
This week their Cue Word is METAL.  I've recently had my opinion of gold converted and fallen for Mama Elephant and their Sketchy Letters.  Here is my entry:
 

And take a looky-loo at Mother Nature's Wink of Stella-ish glow on those African Violets!!!  Phenomenal =]
 
We've finally had a warm-up in Michigan - thank you very much.  Time to open some windows - a little birdsong never spoiled my idea silence.  And I'm off to Day 4 of the Watercolor Class.
Enjoy your day - hope you get to color  =] 
 
 

2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Gasp, Michele ... what a stunning and completely gorgeous card ... I adore the simple gold against the white! Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Anita!