Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CASology Week 122 Cue word: "Flag"

Is a banner a flag?  Hope so because I received a little gift for which I owe a very big "Thank You" which turned into a card with - you guessed it - a bird!  [No.  I'm not giving anyone the bird - just to make that perfectly clear =]

I just checked... Jen and Meghan used little banner-like flags on their very, very adorable cards... Yes!

For CASology Week 122 and "Flag."

Yes.  It would have been more CAS without the upper banners - but I did say this was a special thank you, didn't I? 
Ms. Amy Tsuruta... you are so sweet, and generous!!
Dear Lizzy Christmas - really old but still so cute. 
T.T. bird fussy cut from the DP... even his tiny little beak is a flag!!


12 comments:

Bobby said...

So Amy gave you the bird. Bird stamp I mean. ;-) You have been so creative with them and this is no exception, Michele.

~amy~ said...

oh my SWEET!!!!!!!!! I love that you've inked up the set already...it's perfect for you!

LOL...I just ready Bobby's comment...crackin' me up.

Joyce said...

Such a wonderful way to use flags and that bird, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Meghan said...

Love how you fussy cut your banners...totally unique and oh so clever! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

OH Babs said...

Oh this image is the cutest. love the banner/flags.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazingly cute Michele!!!

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this is a darling card Michele!! I love the banners and I love that cute bird, this is a great thank you card! Hugs, Brenda

Judy1223 said...

I am always guaranteed a little laugh when I visit, Michele! (So if you give someone this card you are giving them the bird? Too funny!) I love this image and the banner flags are perfect! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

You are getting great use out of these birds and I love them every time! Love the little pops of colour and the clean feeling! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Michelle!

Anita in France said...

Another supremely splendid little bird, Michele ... he's so brilliant surrounded by all those wee flags ... love how he's dressed to co-ordinate! Anita :)

Neets B said...

I LOVE this! How cute is that little bird, and surrounded by all those fabulous flags. Thanks for taking part at CASology, Anita x (Guest Designer)

Jen W. said...

There you go rockin' that bird again! So so cute! Love the flags and the red sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!