Monday, April 13, 2015

The Challenge - #30 - A Colour Challenge

The Challenge is up, and with our new weekly format, there are even more chances to play along.  This one truly challenges me... it involves color!  Not that I don't love it, now.   Colors, and patterned papers just don't come easily to card-fruition for me. 
 
My fabulous team-mates, and Linda Snodgrass who is our guest designer, are not one bit afraid, so I must step up my game a bit!
 
 
The stars really captured my interest and I've got several die sets that have them sooooo.... since I'm a bit 'into' baby cards, how about one for Mom?  She's totally a star in my book!
 
Die-namics, and and MFT star dies; SSS April Kit sentiment.
 
You know, if I would just step out of my own way, I could really enjoy playing with colors more! Lesson learned.
 
Hope you have these wonderful colors in your arsenal, and that you'll join us in The Challenge this week!


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

You're a Super Star...this is fabulous!

Kristie Goulet said...

You rocked these colors, Michele! Love the fun stars! Heard/saw you got to meet Lynn Mangan?! Awesome! I told her one of these days I am going to meet both of you! xoxo

Kristie Goulet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said...

fabulous design. Love how you went with the stars. Fantastic colors this week--should be a breeze, right?

Lisa Elton said...

I love the mix of stars you added and of course the polka dot one is my fave!! This is terrific Michele, great design!

Lesley said...

Super bright and awesome use of colour, Michele! LOVE!

Anita in France said...

Seems you did step out of your own way, Michele ... this is fabulous! Great colours, so perfect with the star die cuts ... there's such a wonderful sense of energy about both! Saw you and Lynn looking lovely over at her blog ... how brilliant for you both to meet up IRL ... dreaming! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele I love every bit of this card, the bright white background and the red and aqua stars!!

cm said...

You stepped out with style, flair and panache in creating this card, Michele! Mom's going to love it, as do I! Love the stars within the stars...so beautiful! Where does that fabulous polka-dot paper come from? I *need* polka-dot paper!! In awe...
Hugs~c

Sharron said...

Fabulous design! The stars work so great with those colors. Love how the red really pops!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this sweet STAR card!!! It is inspirational!!! I had to join in again!!!!!

Bobby said...

Color. Dimension. Design. You have them all with this bright and happy card, Michele.

Lori said...

This is so fun! Love the star die cuts.