Tuesday, February 6, 2018

TCP Tuesday #343



We're hoping to 'bring out the animal' in you this month at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge!  Okay, maybe just the animals in your stash =]

By now you know I love this animal... this Mr. Bun is from our Wheel Love set, colored very simply with Zig brush markers, and popped up on our Beaches Cutups die for a little road detail... 



Remember - you don't have to use TCP products, but we sure hope your stash includes a few!  We would love to see our Challenge gallery full of TCP love this month!

Here are the details for the Challenge:
  1. The first Tuesday of the month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge. TCP Tuesdays always start on a Tuesday!
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
Thanks for stopping over today ... it wheelie makes me smile...

=]  Michele

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

What an epic wheelie! He is so brave. What a fun and delightful card, Michele. I "wheelie" like it! :)

Bobby said...

My boys used to scare me to death when they'd pop a wheelie. Not so with this cutie, Michele. I love his purple hubcaps and the purple polka dot paper to match.

Linda Callahan said...

This is wheelie adorable! That bunny can do everything!

Nancy Thomas said...

I am purple challenged so i am always delighted to see someone else using it. A really and creative CAS card Michele!

Barb Ghig said...

I 'Wheelie LOVE this card', Michele! Mr Bun looks like he's having a blast popping a wheelie on his bike and I love all of your purple accents...especially the gorgeous polka dot papers! A really fun card!

Cat Craig said...

Oh Mr Bun...what lovely fun large ears you have. That bunny makes me smile every time...and doing a wheelie...well its just fab!

lostinpaper said...

No wonder he fell back, look at the size of his ears (wink)! Love it and that fab polka background, you know happy that makes me!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, this is 'wheelie' cute, Michele.
Just love that polka dot background
xxx

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this card is just too cute Michele! I love the lavender polk-a -dotted background and I love that bunny on his bicycle! He cracked me up and makes me smile from ear to ear! That is a cool die that you used for his "road" too. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

Anita in France said...

Oh my, fearless big eared bunny ... and polka dots ... how delicious, Michele ... this wild little guy sure is an adventurer! His cousin has taken up residence here ... do hope to squeeze some time to play along! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

He better be careful or those ears will end up in those spokes ~ YIKES!! This is too stinkin' cute Michele. And of course, you know you had me with the SWEET lilac polka dot paper!!

Sharron said...

Goodness, love the background paper! Looks like Mr. Bunny is have a fun day!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Such a fun and thrilling card, Michele! Hideko :-)