Tuesday, February 20, 2018

TCP Tuesday Challenge - Reminder!

Are you an animal lover?  have animal instincts?  Just a big teddy bear?  Well, The Cat's Pajamas' team loves all that about you!  Why not play cards with us this month...


I really needed a big-time belated birthday card today... jeeesh... what happened to my calendar?  you know the one, with all the reminders?  This should bring a smile, and forgiveness?  chase the blues away??

get it?  the blues?  the blue crab?  okay, I'll stop...

Sure hope this cute crustacean from Seas the Birthday counts for an 'animal?'

Has the animal in YOU come out to play yet?  hmmmm.... I'm watching!  Get it in our TCP gallery, please!  $50 worth of product is up for grabs. my friends! 

=]  Michele

13 comments:

Karren said...

A crab on a slider? So cute!

Birgit said...

Oh my, this is such a fun card! I love the way you think, my friend!

lostinpaper said...

I hear you when life kinda gets in the way, i hate forgetting a birthday, but certainly don't mind if someone forgets mine, go figure... Love your sweet little crab, he is sure to bring forgiveness (wink) x

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be! And I have one of those calendars.....somewhere.....

Jeanne said...

I'm sure your recipient isn't the crabby type and will forgive you! Your card is terrific! Makes me smile. :)

Anita in France said...

Well, hasn't she got a sorrowful look on her face ... I'm sure she'll be forgiven for any slight tardiness, Michele ... she's so sweet ... and she comes bearing gift!! Anyway, birthdays are meant to last for days ... if not weeks! Hugs, Anita :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Too, too cute. I have always loved that crab! Another great design.

Bobby said...

The only thing better than blue crabs on my plate are ones on a slider, Michele. Love the splattered background.

Nora Noll said...

I would need to make a TON of these cards!! I miss everyone's birthday!! This is so CUTE!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, it would chase the forgotten birthday blues away! This is cute Michele, love all of those speckle-y water drops!

Cat Craig said...

That crab must be from maryland...those bluelegs. Darling slider Michele.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, how FUN is this! Absolutely adorable little sliding crab, Michele! Your splattered background and puny sentiment are perfect, too...I'm sure you're going to be forgiven with this thoughtful and fabulous belated card!

Sharron said...

Another fun card! Love the sweet little crab. Don't know if crabs are cute but yours certainly is--love his expression. This will be sure to bring a smile to anyone. They're just be glad your card is late!